Free Asset Protection Workshop
Join attorney Steve Darty for a FREE interactive workshop about
Please RSVP Today, as Seating is Limited!
Wednesday, September 5th-5:30pm -6:30pm with doors opening at 5:00pm.
Thursday, September 6th-9:30am – 10:30am with doors opening at 9:00am.
- I heard trusts cannot protect your home and money from nursing home costs, is that true? NO
- Does the VA pay benefits in addition to service connected disability? Yes, and few people including attorneys and your local VA office know about.
- If my spouse or parent is already in a senior residence, is it too late to shelter the assets? NO
- Can gift penalties be removed for purposes of qualifying for Medicaid? YES
- Is there a way to get around the 5 year lookback period? No, but there are other options where it will not apply.
- If I put assets in a trust, can I still access them? YES
- Can I pass my money to my children by hiring them as my caregiver? YES
RSVP Now For This Free Event
Call us! (406) 549-0306
Hosted By: Steve Darty
Co-Hosted By: Eric Hettinga
[spu popup=”873″]RSVP Now[/spu]